Premier KWH Panel Secure Meters
We are manufacturer and supplier of high-quality Premier KWH Panel Secure Meters from Delhi, India. Our Premier KWH Panel Secure Meters can be widely used in various organization. These Premier KWH Panel Secure Meters can be customized in nature.
We are manufacturing Premier KWH Panel Secure Meters to various cities like Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Sonipat, Ambala, Karnal, Bhiwadi, Neemrana, Bulandshahr, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Allahabad, Dehradun, Haridwar, Chandigarh, Shimala, Panchkula, Ludhaiana, Gwalior, Jhansi, Agra & many more.
Energy Meter Premier 300
Approx. Rs 8,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
With the support of modern technology, we have been able to trade and supply Energy Meter
to our clients. These energy meters are outstandingly manufactured with high quality of raw materials and other allied materials at our vendors end. Additionally, our energy meters go through numerous tests under the observation of quality experts just to assure its quality before the delivery. Our customers have option to take these energy meters from us at very affordable rates. Features:
- Sturdy construction
- Optimum functionality
- Metering for mains supply through energy meter and a fixed amount in accordance with the load for DG supply to each connection
- Separate energy meters for mains and DG metering
- Another important issue is of DG trip due to over load
- Thus arises the need for a single energy meter for measurement of both applications as well as load control solutions whereby consumer can be disconnected if load exceeds to certain limits
- As a pioneer in identifying and providing innovative metering solutions, Secure Meters has now come up with a state-of-the-art solution to cater the above requirement and launches Sprint meter with dual register measurement feature
- Sprint is supported with two separate registers for active forwarded energy for Grid supply and DG set supply Metering is switched into corresponding metering register on the basis of pulse input. When main supply fails and DG supply is on, it activates meter's pulse input through external hardware i.e. via DC battery or step down transformer and metering switches over to DG supply for measurement and vice versa for mains supply
- For load control, the meter monitors last minute average load and generates a pulse output if average load exceeds the set limit for average load. Pulse output signals are fed to the external hardware i.e. power contactor, switch, coil etc. through which supply of the consumer is disconnected. Supply resumes again only if power contactor state is changed manually and load is below the set limits
- This application is suitable to all business complexes, residential flats campuses
- As a part of our continuous endeavor to improve product design, the specifications are subject to change the Power of Innovation
Meter Testing Units
Approx. Rs 1.35 Lakh / Piece(s)Get Latest Price
We have firmly situated ourselves as leading trader and supplier of Meter Testing Units. The offered meter testing units will be provided in different specifications as per our clients demands. Our vendors use best material only for manufacturing these meter testing units along with the leading techniques. These meter testing units are meticulously examined on previously stated parameters of quality to supply defect free range. Features Reliable operation Durable Smooth finish Specifications The Accu Chek offers On site testing of meter without disconnecting the load A wide range of voltage and current inputs Maximum current up to 6A in direct mode and up to 500A in clamp on mode High accuracy (0.2% in director mode / 0.5% in clamp on mode) for kWh, kVArh and kVAh Automatic error display Displays percentage errors of energies i.e. kWh, kVArh (lag + lead), kVAh Ergonomically designed with user friendly keyboard Large LCD back lit display Optical sensor for automatic testing Displays instantaneous electrical parameters Up to 200 test results storage Data transfer for complete analysis Scanner / Snap switch operation Other Details The following modes of operation make the Accu Chek more adaptable to any design of meter Optical Scanner To sense the energy recorded automatically from Calibration LED or the movement of disk in electromechanical meters Snap-switch To mark disk rotation counts manually Data entry To feed initial and final reading of energy of a static energy meter having a high-resolution display Dosage mode Potential free contracts for testing of meters on test bench Two models have been designed for use in different electrical systems (i.e. HT or LT electrical system) LT+ To test LT whole current or CT operated energy meters HT+ To test meters suitable for HT, 3 phase, 3 wire and 4 wire systems
Looking for Premier KWH Panel Secure Meters ?